Do you need an emergency plumber?

Call us on 0433 411 929 and we can help with:

If the water or plumbing emergency is on your property the first thing you may want to do is turn off your water meter at the mains.  There is usually a tap with a metre on it near the front border of your property.  This will stop the supply of water to the house and provide short term relief in the case of burst water pipes or the like.

For major roof leaks or fallen trees that have occurred during a severe weather event you can also contact the Victorian State Emergency for short term assistance on 132 500.

If the water or plumbing emergency is not inside your property boundary you may need to contact your local Water Authority like South East Water’s Fault Line 132 812.  You can also lodge an online report to South East Water here.